1384

Every so often I'll come across a Dynaxiom that I wrote years ago and I usually try to change it in some way because some of them are fading out a bit. Others are kind of interesting in context with what's happening in the world.

This is 1384 which I wrote in June of 2017: "World wars might be over as we have known them as both the world and war are redefined." That could be true we'll see what happens in Ukraine. Perhaps world wars will never be over because perhaps what I was thinking at the time was that we no longer have the energy to have world wars. Even if we could extract it it would be game over for the planet, either with nuclear weapons or climate change. They're both hyperobjects. It's something that we can't grasp and consequently we can't move back from the brink. 

 2/14/2022

Popular Posts

Image

0493

0816